Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Tony Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name IRL: Tony
Your age: 25
Time zone: GMT +3:00
Average online per day: 6-8 hours
Your Discord: arsenik000
Your Nickname: Tony Blank
Your ID: 336623

1.Leader of Bloods

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • Since the time that i started to be part of the gangs, i have been involved consistently in gangs and gained a lot of experience each of them. From the early days until now, i have learned a lot of fine points. I served as a deputy in he term leaded by Bouncer Broody, which was one of the most active gang terms in the city, also i held the position as a deputy in the ballas the term leaded by Tugrul Flex, which has achieved 100% turf control and i was deputy in the bloods leaded by Spray Sarsilmaz which has one of the most crowded blood term in the city. Furthermore, almost the all other terms that i have joined i was under deputy. I have the confident with the experience that i have and i can be a good leader.
  • I have always been a sharing person and with the experience that have from the all gang terms i always would like the share my experience with all gang members and i believe i can take this even further when im in a leadership position
  • I want to teach all gang members how to get in to the events in the most accurate and rule abiding manner. In the most enjoyable way is it possible. My main objective is doing every gang events and ghetto fun the most professional way and complete the gang with clear communication.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization
By keeping our online at a max level than other gangs. My main aim is participate in weekly events responsibly and have fun while following the rules. Additionally, I want to keep active in the ghetto. Active and rule abiding participation in events will contribute significantly to the citys vibe and legal organisations activities.

4. My goals
Make %100 turf with my turf team
Keeping spray profit above 11k always
Dominating the ghetto
Maximum activity in events

1percentCJ

Player
Player
have served with Tony many times prior, would make an EXCELLENT leader of this org. Would be happy to work with you again brother much love and respect and BEST OF LUCK !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom