Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadman Kun

Major General | National Guard
Player
Information
1. Name: Sadman Adib
2. Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 3 Hours
5. Discord: sadmankun
6. Nickname: Sadman Kunn
7. ID: 116835

Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason - 1

I have been playing on this server for almost 3 years and among them, I have been a Leo for atleast 2 years. Among these 2 years, I have been in FIB for a very long time. Grinding from Junior Agent to Head of Department. Currently I hold one of the most prestigious ranks of National Guard, Major General. I could have been in a gang and made millions through it but I didn't. And that is because of my passion of being one of the forever legal personels of the server.

My first time in FIB was in Mr Hov Cartier's term. After his term, I join Mr Omer Hill's term again as Field Agent. A very memorable time was spend in Mr Omer's term. After Mr Omer's term, I was also a part of Mr David Barnes and Mr Neron Hill's term. Mr Neron's term was special for me as I had been promoted to High Command in his term. Unfortunately, due to some OOC reasons I had to leave Grand RP. However, I joined in Mr Hawk Hill's term again as a Non-High Command. After a few days, I had to leave again for the same OOC issue. At last, I joined FIB again in Mr Satriko Narcos's term. This term was very special for me as I had made a lots of colleagues in this term and had the opportunity to become a High Command from the starting of the term. During that term, my experience was exceptional, and I am eager to bring back that sense of originality and excellence to FIB.

Reason - 2
With a really experienced team, I have planned to make the FIB most professional and experienced organization in the whole state. I have plans of bringing back FIB to it's glory like past. With the help of my heavy experienced Deputies, Chief of Staffs and High Commands, I have the plan of doing my best and reaching the expectations of others, even surpassing if possible. With my team, I will ensure that the state and the citizens will be safely covered 24/7.

Reason - 3
When I first joined FIB, I was just a junior agent. It was quite a journey to work my way up to a High Command position. It took a lot of time and experience. FIB is the backbone of the city, the most active and effective organization all around, so there was plenty to learn along the way. A lots of mistakes were done by me, even thought of leaving legal organizations because of the troubles that I made. But I didn't leave that easily, rather I learned from every single mistakes and now, I am known was Mr. Perfectionist by few of my colleages and Higher Commands. Starting from the bottom and climbing to the top taught me so much about dedication and perseverance. Now, I'm proud to say that I've made it to where I am today. I want the people to know that nothing is easy to gain. Rather, aiming on a single subject makes it easier to complete and gain in the long run. Through my leadership, I want to navigate the new agents to the right path which will bring them the ultimate success.

2. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i)
I will ensure that all my Deputies, Chief of Staffs and High Commands are active than any other of the previous terms. I will also ensure that they are respectful to each other, and there isn’t any conflicts between the agents so that FIB remains the most respected, honored and feared organization of the state.

ii) I will collaborate with my qualified Human Resources team and ensure that agents that are new into this organization, are treated fairly and they given proper trainings to be the best agents.

iii) I will ensure a good and healthy relationship with all the organization in the state, behave with them properly and solve any misunderstandings created between the employees of the organizations.

Departments of FIB
Human Resource & Training (HR&T)
Undercover Department (UC)
Spec Ops
SAU

Internal Affairs

Chain of Command
29. Director
28. Deputy Director
27. Assistant Director
26. Chief Of Staff
25. Head of Department