Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Nomiss

Player
Player
Hello dear Admins,
I was playing in arena and then a got banned for GR 6.3, the guys was in my family and just passed me some government things and told me I can keep it because there is no problem and today I got banned. like you can see its my first time taking somthing from somebody. I got unbanned a moth ago, I was permently banned then Mazhor unbann me and I will never risk a other ban for stealing from goverment all was not even 60k worth any maybe you can see my play time on the server and how much money I have.

inshort: that guy 377271 just passed all this things and i didnt mind because i thought he bought or robbed government employee.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Considering you guys are in the same family I am sure you knew about it. It is also not the first time you took gear in, as your car is filled to the brim with LEO gear. I am all good with you getting unbanned, but you should return ALL LEO gear in your posession in my opinion.

Of course the decision is up to James or Alex.

mavi.

Player
Player
Considering you guys are in the same family I am sure you knew about it. It is also not the first time you took gear in, as your car is filled to the brim with LEO gear. I am all good with you getting unbanned, but you should return ALL LEO gear in your posession in my opinion.

Of course the decision is up to James or Alex.
we did many hostages in this family and the family we were in before and leo was robbing many of them times its probaly not stolen but from hostage/robs but ofc i cant know if he stole from armory or not

Leo Nomiss

Player
Player
we did many hostages in this family and the family we were in before and leo was robbing many of them times its probaly not stolen but from hostage/robs but ofc i cant know if he stole from armory or not
I didnt a guy in the fam passed me 1 armor a sniper and stungun and im not sure about the ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom