Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

moyad

Player
Player
Hello Admin
I want to apologize for a problem I made that I did not know was wrong, which is that I posted in the game chat in order to buy the special Battle Pass in the game, and I did not know that a law had been put in place to prevent it.

Thanks.

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
We post announcements very frequently in game, and i find it very hard to believe you did not know about this change in ruling

moyad

Player
Player
I used to see a lot of players doing this in game chat. My friends told me that this has become banned, and I apologize for that and I will not do it again, as my English is weak and I cannot read everything.

moyad

Player
Player
I returned to the game very soon after this law was established and I thought that this matter was still allowed until now. I was not aware of the new laws Please, I apologize for this matter and please do not wrong me, I do not lie about anything, if I knew about the law, I would not have done this thing Please give me this opportunity and do not wrong me.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom