Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akash Punisher
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2024
Time of violation
11:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SAv6J4QcF44

Naman xoxo

Player
Player
First of all I only said MF* which is a slang. And please provide extended POV where your friend did bug abuse while patching you. I'm pretty sure you got bodycam as you were on duty. Thank You.

Akash Punisher

Player
Player
First of all I only said MF* which is a slang. And please provide extended POV where your friend did bug abuse while patching you. I'm pretty sure you got bodycam as you were on duty. Thank You.
do you have it cz you killd him while patching and without giving proper demand so if you have it then please provide i have provided my pov for what i want you to get punished so if you want him to get punished provide your pov thanks

Naman xoxo

Player
Player
You saying I killed him while he was patching you without any demands. Please back it with proofs and I guess the bug abuse thing will also be clarified if you provide bodycam of me killing him. And I don't know what causing you not providing extended POV . Does it include abuse or any big mistake? Thank You.

Akash Punisher

Player
Player
You saying I killed him while he was patching you without any demands. Please back it with proofs and I guess the bug abuse thing will also be clarified if you provide bodycam of me killing him. And I don't know what causing you not providing extended POV . Does it include abuse or any big mistake? Thank You.
you provide if you think he have done bug abbuse why you dont have your pov

Naman xoxo

Player
Player
And admin ask this gentlemen to provide extended POV as he also typed in RP chat without calling ambulance which is bug abuse.

Akash Punisher

Player
Player
i didnt typed anywhere you shooted on me he heard it and came to patch me even from out side green zone you shooted inside when he was standing up on the wall so no need to type in rp chat

Naman xoxo

Player
Player
Why you scared to share extended POV if you didn't typed? Huh. Clearly don't want to get caught.

Naman xoxo

Player
Player
Okay leave it. Let admin conclude all the things and take a decision. Just be ready if he says to upload extended POV as you cut the pov just after you knocked down and you didn't show the part where you typed in chat without calling ambulance. No worries , I'll accept whatever the decision will be. Thank you.

Naman xoxo

Player
Player
And please share the time stamp where GR 6.19 is violated. And about provoking, it's baseless. Also share the time stamp of provoking.

Babi Ruthless

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed

ID 145529 will be punished for Provoking

also

ID 85929 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom