Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rebel Ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2024
Time of violation
03:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWXFHLUXXcE

Aligangster

Player
Player
We deal that I will give the Grotti Italia (F458) in full config to the person and He will give me 1 apartment and desert scarf you know that Grotti Italia (F458) full max worth 12-13 million and he was having 2 million and i was having 1.9 million. so i give him 1.9 because Grotti Italia (F458) state value is 4million so i offer 4million for Grotti Italia (F458) as show in POV after that I got 3.8million from Grotti Italia (F458) because of tax and then he offer me for house 3.8million and now the last thing was remaining that he was going to give me desert scarf and he didnt give it to me and you can search my logs i havent get desert scarf from him or anyone other. so showed in POV the person only scam me with desert scarf which he didnt give to me

Aligangster

Player
Player
and today I talk to him and he was saying that show me POV when I show him he said that it was by mistake and I was thinking he will give me desert scarf but I was wrong He block me in Discord didnt give it to me

Aligangster

Player
Player
And when I said to Admin that he scammed me the admin said that you was trying to do GR 1.9 and he report me to Mohamed Pluxury and I got 60 Days BAN and Sir Donte didnt know that I was trading with Grotti. I do not say that Sir Donte is wrong. I think Sir donte did it by mistake

Ahmed Company

Jonty Pluxury
Player
And when I said to Admin that he scammed me the admin said that you was trying to do GR 1.9 and he report me to Mohamed Pluxury and I got 60 Days BAN and Sir Donte didnt know that I was trading with Grotti. I do not say that Sir Donte is wrong. I think Sir donte did it by mistake
yes buddy Donte Sir was right
u were scamming me those time u save ur taxes
this time

Ahmed Company

Jonty Pluxury
Player
i have all pov for the mails u and ur friends was threating me and trying to take my scarf

Ahmed Company

Jonty Pluxury
Player
and i really appreciate to Donte sir who made the decission really u fool me on that situation

Ahmed Company

Jonty Pluxury
Player
I was samming u or you?? If you are saying that I was doing GR 1.9 so u are also include in it
no buddy u say to sell this house to you on state value but i dont do it .. if i doing that then i will involed their

Last edited:

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You got punished by following admins you had created issues yourself​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom