Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Hard
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 5, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/eqfmt3h

Chriss Hard

Player
Player
Dear admins, this time I will write in length, it would be great if you read it, thank you in advance.
As you can see from the logs from Grand RP, I was someone who played for 15 hours and I never got afk, I was already the family leader and I more or less know that it will not be opened because it has not been too long, or my forum may be closed. To tell the truth, after opening this forum, I seriously had a dream of getting into the top 10 with my friends in Grand RP. You will probably write that you were rejected, but I wanted to write anyway. I can't play any games other than Grand RP and I'm a 15-year-old Grand RP addict. You may think of me as a toxic person because I open forums over and over again, but I am very committed to the game and I open forums so I can play games with my friends. I hope I didn't disturb you. I made these mistakes at the beginning of the game, mostly towards the end, I logged in too many accounts, you are right about that, I knew the rules but I didn't follow them, I'm so sorry, I'm begging you please give me another chance, I'm serious, if I do something like that, ban me by IP, o I am so serious that I will never make such a gaming mistake again. and I agree to receive WIPE.

I would be really happy if you read these messages, thank you very much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom