Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eren Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2024
Time of violation
15:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/S6lKO-Q4xCs?si=DJPjeEl8g_R26GKX

Lee Caesar

Player
Player
you steal the family car in the safe area by ramming it with your car and we have the right to ask for our car while we are looking for you and you enter the safe area, this is a violation of the rules^^video is cropped we want the whole thing all in pov

merdoooo

Player
Player
Why are you trying to mislead the administrators by skipping the beginning of the video? You should post a full video of how you stole the family car, for example.

eren xxlpatron

Player
Player
I didn't post the video because it was too long. If the admin wants it, I can upload it. You were spraying me in the green zone and your friend came and took me out of the red zone with his car.

merdoooo

Player
Player
You can't steal a car and spend time in a safe zone, you have to learn the rules of the game.

eren xxlpatron

Player
Player
You can't steal a car and spend time in a safe zone, you have to learn the rules of the game.
If you noticed, I don't have a car under me, it is available, you sent me a VDM and bought it, if the admin wants it, I will send it too.

merdoooo

Player
Player
If you get out of the car and shoot at us, watch carefully, the car underneath you is coming behind you. i8

Erik Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Proof doesnt show Full situation .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom