Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: George Sabbagh
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +3:00
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: SmackShack
6. Your Nickname: George Hill
7. Your ID: 315738

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- In my honest and humble opinion, FIB doesnt need to be changed it needs a leader who can run such ORG that cares about the org entirely, I have been a LEO since i came to the city, FIB was my second home after my LSPD experience as HOD of SWAT as FIB offered us Discipline, Professionalism and Leadership, it did help me gain experience in field and legal situations. My main reason to be leader of FIB is to continue the leadership of this amazing ORG and to keep pushing forward looking for a better future.

2- I have started as a Special Agent in Elrussi's term my career started by joining the Special Operations department and getting involved in busting cannabis and wanted people, This gave me experience in the field of how to arrest and how to perform undercover busts easily, My promotion to Supervisor of SpecOps was a huge jump for me and my career and my experience got better for me to be taking DHOD of SAU and getting the honor of leading high profile FIB operations and performing tactics in many events. Starting off in this term taught me alot about FIB. Collaboration was one of the most important ones I learned in the past terms I have been in and still plan on using that in my FIB term if I do get leadership My career got a kickstart when I became the HOD of SpecOps and got involved setting up more classified missions that helped me become a better leader of operations in general.

3- As FIB being the most important organization in city to run it by conducting Black Market or Gang Raids and cleaning the streets of illegal weapons and eliminating activity, Focusing on completing the Raid season and getting as much evidence daily will be a priority for each and every Agent. I strive on planning special operations daily to keep the units of entire state organizations amused and to keep the RP going.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
During my time as Director of FIB Discipline, Professionalism and Fairness is the guidance to all great achievements, Full communication and Real-Time information sharing with all Agents, Departments and Global calls should be practiced on and performed by the Elite Forces of FIB and the Negotiation team which is the SAU team whom to be leading all situations and events including giving orders to other Agents to perform tasks in field as teams. In addition to this SpecOps team will be covering and taking care of the safety aspect of the situation. In addition, the SAU and Spec ops department will have split juro while they are both collaborating to encorporate both departments in different missions. The Undercover team who will need to keep in contact with other High commands and SAU for updates about any situation and using the given feature of being Undercover The HR team will be focusing on how to work in teams and share knowledge rather than checking for phase passing validity, In this way we will improve the team work done by the Agents and encourage them to work together All High commands with no Exception has to take responsibility in all sort of situation and representing the ORG in a professional way

Chain of Command
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Assistant Director
27. Chief Of Staff
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. 00 Agent
23. Supervisor
22. Executive Agent
21. Secret Agent
20. Black Ops 3