Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - lallagaming45
6. Your Nickname - Lalla badmash
7. Your ID - 353202
1) Additional Information
1. Leader of FAMILIES

2x marabunta Deputy
1x vagos underdeputy
2x families underdeputy
1x ballas event leader
1x bloods underdeputy

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization .

Reason 1: I want to be Families Leader because i want to make the Families very Dangerous gang of City. i had stayed in gangs from very long time and during this time i had gathered alot of connections all around the city so i can really bring big numbers of people and make the Families more active gang than it had been in his past. i have proper teams for every work so every work can be done on time and can be done in very best way.

Reason 2: My second reason is that we will not be an organization where everyone gives ranks to their own acquaintances. If someone wants rank, he has to earn it. I chose my deputies who are experienced and whom I can trust in this regard. So, even when I am not around, they will govern as if there was a leader. Except the experience of state orgs, i feel ive got a great amount of experience in gangs aswell. i would focus on recruitment. As always my moto is still that I like "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY" Thus i dont want the gang to be filled with inactive peoples , instead want it to be filled with more experienced, and quality members which can help me along the term. I've chosen my deputies carefully.

Reason 3: Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful. I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadership and together with my gang members. I will make families the most active gang in the ghetto without 0 rule violations. I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers.

3) Your advice for improving roleplay in the organization
We will always be always active in all events and do diffrent professional activities like (highway robbery, store robbery, NG raid, hostage situation,gun store robbery, clandship,battleship) We will do everything professionally. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.In the roleplay situation where everyone performs, I will require at least 1 HC to be present even when making the rob, in order to perform it in accordance with the rules. In this way, the risk of mistake will be reduced to zero and the rp will be completed in accordance with the rules.

To the respected Curators, I want to address my past mistakes.

Families on top

Sweetie singh badmash

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your age - 22
7. Your ID - 353202
1. Leader of FAMILIES

2x marabunta Deputy
1x vagos underdeputy
2x families underdeputy
1x ballas event leader
1x bloods underdeputy

Reason 1: I want to be Families Leader because i want to make the Families very Dangerous gang of City. i had stayed in gangs from very long time and during this time i had gathered alot of connections all around the city so i can really bring big numbers of people and make the Families more active gang than it had been in his past. i have proper teams for every work so every work can be done on time and can be done in very best way.

Reason 2: My second reason is that we will not be an organization where everyone gives ranks to their own acquaintances. If someone wants rank, he has to earn it. I chose my deputies who are experienced and whom I can trust in this regard. So, even when I am not around, they will govern as if there was a leader. Except the experience of state orgs, i feel ive got a great amount of experience in gangs aswell. i would focus on recruitment. As always my moto is still that I like "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY" Thus i dont want the gang to be filled with inactive peoples , instead want it to be filled with more experienced, and quality members which can help me along the term. I've chosen my deputies carefully.

Reason 3: Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful. I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadership and together with my gang members. I will make families the most active gang in the ghetto without 0 rule violations. I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers.

We will always be always active in all events and do diffrent professional activities like (highway robbery, store robbery, NG raid, hostage situation,gun store robbery, clandship,battleship) We will do everything professionally. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.In the roleplay situation where everyone performs, I will require at least 1 HC to be present even when making the rob, in order to perform it in accordance with the rules. In this way, the risk of mistake will be reduced to zero and the rp will be completed in accordance with the rules.

Families on top

1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your age - 22
7. Your ID - 353202
1. Leader of FAMILIES

2x marabunta Deputy
1x vagos underdeputy
2x families underdeputy
1x ballas event leader
1x bloods underdeputy

Families on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom