Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
4. Average online per day
- 10-12
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of the marabunta gang because I have excellent experience in the field of crime and gangs, which will make me manage the marabunta well and excellently, which will make it one of the most powerful gangs in the city, and it will control all the weapons shops, stores, and all the territories of the other gangs.

- I will also strive and fight for marabunta in order to make it one of the strongest gangs in the city and have the largest number of members because I have many, many friends in the city who have experience in the field of gangs, especially my family, which includes more than 100 members, and for this reason we will surpass the other gangs

- My goal is to make Marabunta one of the strongest and most interactive gangs in order to complete the term 100%

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will conduct an interview for every member who wants to join my gang so that there will be no breaking of the rules, and every member will get the rank he deserves, without exception.

- I will set up a rewards system for every member who interacts, attends every event, and responds to every call. They will receive excellent rewards.

- In order for there to be interaction and love between the members, I will deal with them with love and respect in order to increase their interaction and attendance at events, but only during serious times or if any problem arises. I will deal with them harshly so that there is no disrespect or racism.

Ranking Seystem

11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.OG Marabunta
8.Event Handler
7.Turfer
6.Verlice
5.Elite
4.Graffitist
3.Dealer
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Your application is too short in comparison to other applicants, put more effort into making the application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom