Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Shepherd
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Nov 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Blacklist

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
I would like start off by saying I'm sorry for whatever I did. I probably deserved getting a ban. I just want to try and get unbanned. I want to say that since my ban from EN2 I have been a 7 time state leader and been successful in those terms. I have tried to make up for what I did in anyway possible. I want the chance to become an admin and show truly that I have changed for the better. If you give me a chance I will not let you guys down. I know that it is a long shot but I would like to help take grand into the next steps of the project. I have always loved helping new players and that would give me that chance.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
Just give me the chance to be an admin on EN3. Even if you don’t unban me on EN2, I just want the chance to become an admin on EN3. If I break any rules while being an admin, please blacklist me, I just want to be given a chance

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom