Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johny Gustavaa

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL : Sanchayan Dutta
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5+ hours
5. Your Discord- johny0015
6. Your Nickname: Johny Gustava
7. Your ID : 311904

(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• EMS is the heart of the city, providing essential medical assistance to everyone. When I first started my journey here, I joined EMS and saw firsthand how our doctors worked tirelessly, day and night, to save lives and care for our community. From that moment, I dreamed of becoming the EMS Chief so I could help even more people and ensure our doctors had the support they needed to cure diseases and save lives. With a dedicated and capable team by my side, I’m committed to realizing this dream and serving our city to the best of my abilities.

• As EMS Chief, my goals are clear: wherever citizens need our services, we'll be there promptly. I promise that no one will suffer due to a lack of medication or a shortage of doctors. Under my leadership, doctors will always be available, no lobby will be empty, and no patient will leave without the care they need.

• Being an EMS Chief takes a lot of experience, and I have that experience. With my team of skilled doctors, we’re ready to take EMS in our city to the next level. I plan to introduce new treatments and find better ways for us all to live and care for each other.
(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

• To improve the role-play level of EMS, I will be focusing on making medical procedures and interactions as realistic as possible. Encourage the team to stay in character and respond to situations with empathy and professionalism. Regular training on medical protocols and role-play scenarios will keep everyone’s skills sharp and the experience engaging.

• I will make sure my team will attend every event so it will increases the level of RP. Moreover I will be arranging PR team for arranging new events for citizens with the help of our LSPD/SAHP/FIB so the level of RP increased.

• To avoid a shortage of doctors, my FTO team will organize more than two open recruitments every week and offer efficient training to ensure that the RP is both serious and fun.

Thank you for reading my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom