Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdul Ahad
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2024
Time of violation
4:23
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/X8bWbnA

Abdull Ahad

Player
Player
For LI people: Yes, I copied and pasted my whole message here lol ๐Ÿ˜ด

I just want to share how Kazuto abuses power and shows favoritism, especially since he just demoted me and might kick me out next. First, when Neal got the leadership over Ender, it happened because Kazuto was the one who taught Neal major things so Ender could not get the leadership because he hates him, just like he hates me, Alex, Luca, Tyler, and others

A month or two ago, Kazuto gave Tyler a permanent two strikes just because he wasn't acting like Kazuto lol. Then, a few days back, Brian tagged the whole LI to promote his stuff, and after 1-2 hours, he still didn't get a strike from Kazuto Kirigaya. However, when Monon did the same thing, Kazuto gave him a permanent strike in just 30 minutes another additionally Kazuto only gave Brian a strike because the curators told him to do so. Now, he has demoted me just because I was laughing at his messages

By the way, he demoted me to Senior Associate rank and others who were way more inactive than me to respected rank.

Please look into it

Alexander Ponch

Player
Player
For LI people: Yes, I copied and pasted my whole message here lol ๐Ÿ˜ด

I just want to share how Kazuto abuses power and shows favoritism, especially since he just demoted me and might kick me out next. First, when Neal got the leadership over Ender, it happened because Kazuto was the one who taught Neal major things so Ender could not get the leadership because he hates him, just like he hates me, Alex, Luca, Tyler, and others

A month or two ago, Kazuto gave Tyler a permanent two strikes just because he wasn't acting like Kazuto lol. Then, a few days back, Brian tagged the whole LI to promote his stuff, and after 1-2 hours, he still didn't get a strike from Kazuto Kirigaya. However, when Monon did the same thing, Kazuto gave him a permanent strike in just 30 minutes another additionally Kazuto only gave Brian a strike because the curators told him to do so. Now, he has demoted me just because I was laughing at his messages

By the way, he demoted me to Senior Associate rank and others who were way more inactive than me to respected rank.

Please look into it
sorry for replying

but that is totally right
he just use his rank against employees and be kind of his friends
(mean favoritism and abuae his rank)
hope you have time to check everything
and I'm sure you will make the right decision. โคโค

Jin Frost

"๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Jin Frost