Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
wish adii
Administrators nickname
Karl Verlice
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
9:43
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ln1GgXU

wishadi

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
i was sitting in my car at the side of the street there was a cop id 32981 he came and gave me a ticket of $5000 and when i was trying to stop him he was not stopping and he was driving too fast in the city so i was chasing him and all of sudden he was applying breaks and i was not able to apply break at the same time so it looks like i was doing CR , i request admin that i want the pov of that cop id 32981 , i also have lot of experience in many leo and as i know anyone cannot give fine to a car if the owner is sitting in the car . So i request for pov of both admin (Karl Verlice) and that cop id (32981).

THANK YOU ,
Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom