Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karma Bolo
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jan 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jQoAGtH

Nico AbiMane

Player
Player
I REQUEST FOR ONLY LEBRON TO REVIEW THIS FORUM

Dear Lebron...

About 6 months ago, i got banned for Anticheat #1004. I was on YouTube one day, and I saw that there was someone going in and out of a car to shoot someone. I did not know this was a type of bug abuse what so ever. I really have missed EN3 and I would request from higher up admins to please give me a second chance. I sincerely apologize for my actions, and I promise not to do it again. I respect all of the server rules that this project has to offer, and I always try my best to follow them, and make sure that I do not receive any punishments what so ever. If you could please take some time and look into my case, it would be greatly appreciated. I have also seen multiple people getting unbanned for my punishment, and I would again request the higher up admins to give me a second chance. Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom