Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
arigato Bigbrother
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2024
Time of violation
11:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/f5i9z0Wa77Y

nehal.12

Player
Player
first he provoked me and my friend and dare that come there and spray on me and continuosly using abusive language , he spoked in any foreign language in green zone too he voilated all the three communication rules and its very rude he said many more abusive thing before the pov too he needs 7 days ban i think

Snitchhhh

Player
Player
first he provoked me and my friend and dare that come there and spray on me and continuosly using abusive language , he spoked in any foreign language in green zone too he voilated all the three communication rules and its very rude he said many more abusive thing before the pov too he needs 7 days ban i think
you can see clearly pov is trimmed and mf and is slang

nehal.12

Player
Player
Ok so i can provide full pov i have if admin asks. I haven't posted it because it was not important and same things is there he is abusing

nehal.12

Player
Player
why there is no your voice in your pov are you using obs ?
No it's nvidia geforce recording and my voice is not there because I haven't spoked anything to you, you are abusing if you have of mine post it because I said only only one sentence after your abusing"so many viruses are there" That's it I haven't abused or said something to you.

Last edited:

nehal.12

Player
Player
No it's nvidia geforce recording and my voice is not there because I haven't spoked anything to you, you are abusing if you have of mine post it because I said only only one sentence after your abusing"so many viruses are there" That's it I haven't abused or said something to you.

Last edited:

Snitchhhh

Player
Player
No it's xbox recording and my voice is not there because I haven't spoked anything to you, you are abusing if you have of mine post it because I said only only one sentence after your abusing"so many viruses are there" That's it I haven't abused or said something to you.
x box only record game overlay means you are breaking 6.17 and dont lie you were talking with me means you are not recording all overlays so its 30 days ban

Snitchhhh

Player
Player
No it's xbox recording and my voice is not there because I haven't spoked anything to you, you are abusing if you have of mine post it because I said only only one sentence after your abusing"so many viruses are there" That's it I haven't abused or said something to you.
admins please ban him for breaking gr 6.17 using software like obs which dont record all overlay 30 days ban his voice is also not recorder in the pov

nehal.12

Player
Player
Proof that it was recorded by nvdia geforce . Lol Luckily this was the pov recorded by nvdia if admin you want any proof ask me.
And i said xbox because I used to record my rdr gameplay with it. so i edited the post afterwards and corrected it

nehal.12

Player
Player
And i was unaware that my mic is turned off that's why my voice is not there now I get to know about it. Dear admin, if he had any pov that i had said or provoked him tell him to present it here. Because all want is here are proofs fools can make their own story and say anything I presented all my proof

Snitchhhh

Player
Player
Proof that it was recorded by nvdia geforce . Lol Luckily this was the pov recorded by nvdia if admin you want any proof ask me.
And i said xbox because I used to record my rdr gameplay with it. so i edited the post afterwards and corrected it
bro u moved all pov there when nvdia save pov it make a grand theft auto folder it self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom