Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
george Hill
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Jul 12, 2024
Time
15:54
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/ZEd7nQ5j5S6q

George Hill

Player
Player
I have received ban for 1.4 today, Although i agree with the punishment but when i first created my first account to play my brother wanted to play with me in same account and i didnt agree and i created the second account for him on my Rockstar account.

We have 2 Rockstar 2 PCs 2 Games on Epic and Steam used to play in same house but after he traveled to study he stopped playing and i kept my account and he kept his, when i created the 3rd account it was from the second rockstar account and the mistake we did was using same rockstar for both accounts unknowing its a violation when we started playing.

I have been playing as 315738 since the start and i did love being in character and spending time in city i dont need any other accounts just this as i created a carrier with. If i may ask to consider reducing the ban time as i completely agree with us violating a server rule although we didnt know about it back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom