Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
4. Average online per day
- 10-12
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of the Marabunta gang because during my time playing in Civil No. 2 and No. 3, I fought and fought in order to learn all the civil laws and all the crime and gang laws because my goal was to become a gang leader, and now, after staying up all nights and studying all Things related to crime, I am ready to manage the Marabunta gang, and I know that I will manage it excellently.

- I also have many, many friends who have excellent experience in the field of crime and gangs, most of whom were deputies in many gangs, and also my family, which has more than 150 members and they are ready to join my gang and are ready to make Marabunta one of the strongest gangs in the city. And they eliminate other gangs

- In addition, the experiences I learned in the field of gangs and crime made me obtain many ranks in all the gangs in City No. 2 and City No. 3. These experiences made me able to manage a gang excellently, and I will play RP roles in a realistic manner and in accordance with the city’s laws. And also that will make me eliminate all the other gangs and put Marabunta in first place in terms of numbers and playing the OOC and IC roles.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will conduct interviews with all the people who will join my gang in order to know their level and give them the rank that each one deserves so that there is no breaking of the rules.

- I will train and teach people who have no experience in the field of gangs and want to start learning the field of crime so that they learn all the things related to gangs and in the future they can become gang leaders.

- I will also keep the gangs active and show their activity in the ghetto and rob stores and weapons stores.

- I also have four deputies that I know and have worked with in many gangs and who I know will do an excellent job

- I will also set a bonus system for all gang members who interact and attend all events

- My goal is to make Marabunta the strongest gang in the city and to be able to complete the term 100%.

- I also get to know more friends and help them learn all the laws of crime so that they can become role leaders in the future so that the ghetto always remains active

Ranking Seystem

11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.OG Marabunta
8.Event Handler
7.Turfer
6.Verlice
5.Elite
4.Graffitist
3.Dealer
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

Hisham Bishop

Curator of the firefighter
Server Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort by making your own application without copy pasting from the other application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom