Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazer lasedra

Player
Player
Information
1. Mohamed
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. From 6 to 8 hours
5. hazer0
6. Hazer Lasedraa
7. 129504
Additional information

1.Leader of the National Guard

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

1:-I've been in NG for more than 2 terms and I have experience that makes me a great leader with a lot of skills such as leadership skills and how to manage High commands and soldiers. in the past term 2 terms in Weedy term I started my journey with rank 10 then I learned from Weedy aloooot and when I say alot it means everything from leadership skills to communication to how to lead convoys events ETC.

2:- in my opinion, I can't consider Weedy term's one of the best terms but it was in general good, why is it not good because Weedy term had an issue with the numbers of soldiers and experienced people and department heads. If I get the leadership I promise to change everything I can and make sure that my term will have a lot of soldiers aloot of experienced people who know how to manage soldiers, departments, events and everything that makes NG the best.

3:- I never looked for leadership because I need money or power; I have both I've been a deputy in one of the most powerful and known family LaSedra, while I was a deputy in LaSedra I had power, I controlled members, and I managed events. LaSedra taught me aloot. after LaSedra took a break I took one of the decisions that I never regret joining NG. I started in NG at rank 10 in Weedy term I knew nothing, nothing in NG nothing about the law or the producers of the National Guard. after aloot of training ETC. I promised myself that I would reach the top and when I say that top I mean being the general leader who aims for the good of the NG I never thought I would reach rank 26 which I left the org with, being rank 26 LT colonel and also deputy of SASD , curators focus alooot on this department and I believe SASD had zero activity. I aim to change all of that I aim for something fully different that no other general did. I am confident in my ability to organize NG and ensure its smooth operation. To make sure I have soldiers for HR, military police, the Air Force, and SASD, I already have soldiers ready for these positions.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1:- I believe there are many ways to increase RP in NG. In my term I will not have open recruitment. Because it will increase the numbers quickly and result in strikes and warnings for the organization, anyone can find it useful. If you join NG, you must be aware of the server rules. After that HR job comes, they make sure the recruits know basic server rules and main city rules. Then trainings start.

2:-One of the things I hate in any org Favoritism, Favoritism is something I will never tolerate while I'm in charge. On promotion days, Soldiers will get promotions based on their activity, and events attendance. every single thing will be checked by HR, and then the leader's approval comes. Any high command who does favoritism will be dismissed from the organization and blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom