Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Ryder Murdoc
Players nickname
Spike Hill
Administrators nickname
Spike Hill
Date
Jul 12, 2024
Time
15:35 GMT +2
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BFMT-T9sY somewhere around 7:54, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPIQUzNssiE around 25:00+, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ8MPE3HMBc&t=1838s around 30:52, also my images https://imgur.com/a/UzPLUZj

Lionstone

Player
Player
Greetings,

I was jailed earlier for UB Driving by Spike Hill, who mentioned that my car tires exploded previously, and that is why i was jailed.

I drove through a green zone myself, and i was on the phone in real life which is why i couldn't hear my own audio. I witnessed next to the spikes someone trying to CR, and told the other person to get in my car to avoid dying. Somehow the situation stopped, and i wanted to drive up a bit more ahead since a lot of people keep getting rammed in that area to fix my car. Just as i stopped my car, Spike Hill jailed me. As i don't know which recording software is allowed on this server, i didn't record the interaction, and was told to proceed posting a forum complaint by the admin Spike Hill

Here are the problems with the punishment issued;

1) The punishment doesn't correlate with the situation;

-The scenario present did not go on for tens of minutes, this was just a basic interaction of perhaps 1 to 2 minutes in total, in which i only used 9 to maybe 12 seconds to drive my vehicle
-As i said, my vehicle did not travel a sufficient amount of distance to make it appear that it's unrealistic behaviour. For a fact, there are car chases in real life that end up dragging for minutes (Will add a cop chase to the evidence tab), which cover far greater distances then what i have travelled with my own vehicle.
-No other persons' roleplaying experience was hurt by myself during this encounter, it was just me and someone else driving off with his vehicle, and i felt that i would be rammed so i felt the need to drive to another spot with my car. I was not being chased down by anyone, being robbed or racing with another vehicle.

2) The server rule and punishment are not specified in the server rules

-I spent some time digging up the server rules through discord and forums as an average player, and this was the only description i could find about it. Perhaps there is a thread deep down there about UB Driving, somewhere deep in the forums, but it's not present in the Server Rules section, which players use to base their interactions on while playing the server. This is the only thing i found; ''Unrealistic Behavior (UB) - Actions that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay (RP) experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay''.
-While UB driving is not present in the general rules, it leaves a lot of room open for speculation, and only a casuistic basis of each case being reviewed and given as an example of what is allowed, could clarify what exactly would be the right thing to do. A rule with a grey area should rather benefit the player instead of instigating punishment, as there is no way to know how to correctly handle the situation. So for example, Spike sees that i am a 400k player, which some people immediately recognize is just a very new player, could have simply asked if i knew this was against the rules. My obvious answer being no, could of explained it to me that this type of behaviour beholds punishment

3) Insufficient/ incorrect information provided by the admins

-After getting jailed, i asked to be provided a list of rules so i can read through them, since i was pretty sure i never read about this rule on the discord or the forums, so i thought there was a seperate topic for it. I simply asked for the rules, and one admin by the name ''Lawa Broddy'' provided me incorrect information, as to visit the link Server Rules with said rules present, i did and it said it's an invalid page, and he didn't send a reply after that.
-The average player visiting this server will only read through your general rules you have set, and click on the other links you have presented in the same category, and i was not able to locate the rules broken through your replies
-The admin who punished me does not fluently speak english, and it lead to him giving me an insufficient reply as to why my punishment has occured, and what rules have been violated. Simple example given; he could of cited the rules directly from the website or wherever it was written, which did not happen at all

Unfortunately, this encounter has left a bad experience towards my side, and i would like to remind you that i am not someone out there trying to get you, i'm just a friendly casual trying to enjoy the game, and i feel like i've been wronged. Thank you for your time

Lionstone

Player
Player
Also during the time, the link provided by Lawa only worked after i managed to log in on the website, and was redirected to an invalid page untill i visited the correct link, only then it would link to the correct location after i visited the page once.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
don't UB drive and u will not get punished for that

Top Bottom