Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kebabson

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Alp

Your age: 18

Time zone: +3 GMT

Average online per day: 4-6

Your Discord: sadecealp.

Your Nickname: Alp Bones

Your ID: 10616

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I have past experience as deputy, i've been in turfs.I know the rules well and i got a big crowded family wich can make the gang active and i know many people from gangs.
I have my turf and event team ready they will be active in events for sure.I can promise i'll make marabunta one of the best gangs ever.

-I have experience at legal and illegal orgs as well so my gang will know what they can do in events and get the W.
I've been playing for 2 years now i think i have to transmit my knowledge to other players and let them have their fun while learning how to RP
My gang will be respectful and fair.

-As a deputy, I've been in many events. I will keep the Marabunta Grande active and participate all events as much as i can.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Creating a graffiti team to get profits

-Inviting new members and teach them the rules so there will be a high RP quality without any mistakes

-Having respectful members, i'd be greatful if i can finish my term without any fights/rulebreaks/punishments.

-My gang will be friends with other gangs.We will unite against the LEOs.

My Goals
Teaching roleplay rules to improve the quality of RP.
%100 Turf.
-Finishing the term without a warning.
-Having the most active gang in server and having respectful members.
-Creating new opportunities to gangs with teaming up.Making events become easier for gangs and have fun.

King Regards, Alp Bones.

Woqenz Vurdurur

vurdurur
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Alp

Your age: 18

Time zone: +3 GMT

Average online per day: 4-6

Your Discord: sadecealp.

Your Nickname: Alp Bones

Your ID: 10616

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I have past experience as deputy, i've been in turfs.I know the rules well and i got a big crowded family wich can make the gang active and i know many people from gangs.
I have my turf and event team ready they will be active in events for sure.I can promise i'll make marabunta one of the best gangs ever.

-I have experience at legal and illegal orgs as well so my gang will know what they can do in events and get the W.
I've been playing for 2 years now i think i have to transmit my knowledge to other players and let them have their fun while learning how to RP
My gang will be respectful and fair.

-As a deputy, I've been in many events. I will keep the Marabunta Grande active and participate all events as much as i can.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Creating a graffiti team to get profits

-Inviting new members and teach them the rules so there will be a high RP quality without any mistakes

-Having respectful members, i'd be greatful if i can finish my term without any fights/rulebreaks/punishments.

-My gang will be friends with other gangs.We will unite against the LEOs.

My Goals
Teaching roleplay rules to improve the quality of RP.
%100 Turf.
-Finishing the term without a warning.
-Having the most active gang in server and having respectful members.
-Creating new opportunities to gangs with teaming up.Making events become easier for gangs and have fun.

King Regards, Alp Bones.
best ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom