Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Krishnaa Jodd
Administrators nickname
Maze Redz
Date
Jul 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vEDmLXo

Krishna Jodd

Jodd or wot!!
Player
Hi, myself Krishna Jodd i am playing this roleplay since a long time for now i am playing this roleplay sincerely and with all the rules and regulations i did some little bit of rulebreaks that i didnt knew for sometimes but for now i feel like i know the commonly breached rules and i follow them and play the roleplay seriously. But today Mr Maze Redz felt a little too bad for one of my mistake that he putted an advertisment for the LI editorial saying that "its for BP task reject it or something else XD" so i made it as "Looking for a girlfriend" and he got hurt by the advertisment i think so i am really sorry for this and didnt knew that he would feel that bad for it and ban me from the server for 3 days. I am really for what happened. If the appeal gets rejected i am still sorry for he ad i did. And i am really for what i did to Mr Maze Redz.
Thanks for reviewing...
Krishna Jodd.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Changing message of adds it's punishable no matter whom was the sender
so in future been been part of LI - respect players

this time ban is removed

Top Bottom