Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eivor Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2024
Time of violation
9:20 AM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhRounNvHCw

Abinash Das

Gareeb Ultra pro max
Player
I was riding a motorcycle peacefully while a stranger car rammed me for no reason 399214. I flew by motorcycle on rock and still managed to come back on road without falling and admin maze redz demorganed me without looking at the whole situation saying I was UB driving. But actually I was victim of car ramming here.

Vladimir Magomedov

Player
Player
I was riding a motorcycle peacefully while a stranger car rammed me for no reason 399214. I flew by motorcycle on rock and still managed to come back on road without falling and admin maze redz demorganed me without looking at the whole situation saying I was UB driving. But actually I was victim of car ramming here.
typical

Omar Narcos

Player
Player
Situation is unclear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom