Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tunahan Pickle
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Jul 12, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/k9VRNRn

phasly

Tunahan
Player
To start from the beginning, I have been playing with my friends on the EN1 server for 3 years. Some months, we played on the EN3 server together. I am a well-known figure on both servers. After my family and I decided to temporarily switch to EN3 after the unoff feature was removed from EN1, we tried to go tryhard and aim for Top 1. That's how we met the Rebels family. Apparently, I caught their attention while fighting for the family, and they have been observing me for a while. Recently, Can Valoroso approached me and offered me a gang deputy position in EN3 because he had taken a liking to me and recognized my experience playing there with friends. I accepted this offer since I was already playing on EN3 with my friends.

During our first gang turf on EN3, a 7x7 match, I dealt 689 damage, which led them to suspect me of cheating. Without conducting a PC check, Federico Vautier teleported to me and banned me after watching only 10 seconds of my POV. When I raised this issue on the forum, Adham Pluxury advised me to contact Federico Vautier again to request a proper PC check. I messaged Federico Vautier immediately, but he said he was busy and would get back to me later. I contacted him again before going to bed, and he agreed to proceed when I met him. Eray Black helped with Turkish translation during the meeting. I am confident that there is nothing suspicious on my computer. If they found anything, they could use it against me and ruin my reputation. I know my computer is clean. The file Federico Vautier mentioned as having cleaned on my computer is the same for everyone in the Rebels family, including our leader, Beyaz Kurt, and 15 of my friends, who are also sponsored by you. My decision is that this is wrong. I have been involved in this project for 3 years and have never done anything illegal. I do not want to be unfairly banned. You can conduct a PC check on me anytime. I share the POV of the last events I played with you. If this unjust ban is not lifted, you can ban all my other accounts. I have never supported cheating. I have never played with cheats.

EN1 98427 - 170714
EN3 1122 - 4114

Best regards

also

before to 2h gang turf;

14.20 Foundry -
14.05 Cland (1) -
14.05 Cland (2) -
14.05 Cland (3) -

The part claimed to have been cleaned.

Results of my friends.
https://imgur.com/a/dtcBAJN

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
We explained you many times in PC Check, you still don't seem to understand the reason, we didn't ban you for the picture above, we told you there are inconsistencies with your logs, and that drives have been removed when there is no reason to actually remove them. Not because what you showed above, which makes no sense, maybe because of a language barrier but that is so.

Furthermore your turf POV was forwarded to Wody which he approved this as clear usage of Trigger Bot, although it was already evident, we asked this just to prove to you
1720894831216.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom