Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Blue

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Eren
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT +03:00
Average online per day: 8-10 Hrs.
Your Discord: rewhim (617706317863190539)
Your Nickname: Jasmine Blue
Your ID: 257841

Additional information

Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
I have decent experience as leader of an organization before 2 times as well as in The Families So i am capable of How to lead an organization and how this things goes, I Led a lot of events during that time So i believe myself to hold a Leader Position again.

- I will Adjust the things of based on my experience I will give true decisions to take this gang Having experienced deputies and also Be Careful about the stuff what are My High Commands as well as My deputies actions, what are they doing they will let me know about to things they are doing especially, There will not be any favouritsm in my organization never Everyone will get ranks depends on their working.

- The Families is important to me, and I want to make it special for others too. I will show them the best and easiest ways to succeed in events and make money. My main goal is to have a good and fun time and completing term successfully with my gang members while following the Rules of the city. I want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their time with us.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
I will give my best effort to lead this gang again and will make sure to attend all events. Doing lot of activities, hostage situations, store/gun store robberies, spraying the whole ghetto, and a lot of activities.
- I will not let anyone to be in the organization without knowledge about the basic rules and also I will make sure to everyone has knowledge about the rules. Even if they are new in this things, me, my deputies and also my high commands will teach them about the basic rules of the city. I will make sure everyone in my gang knows the basic rules.
- No toxic behavior of any kind will be tolerated between my gang and other organizations if someone shows a behaviour like toxicity will be kicked from my gang.
- Every member of my organization will get bonuses depends on their activity. So they will want to do their job better.
I am not going to show any favoritzm, every high command team will be showen by me which is almost ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom