Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Prince Adam

Player
Player
Information
  1. Adam Shaher
  2. 18
  3. GMT+03:00
  4. From 6 to 8 hours
  5. adamshaher
  6. Adam Shaher
  7. 85059
Additional information

1. I've been part of the National Guard (NG) for a long time, increasing my leadership skill and management skills. Throughout my journey, especially during Spike and Weedy and Henry terms, I got promoted from rank 1, learning greatly from these generals. I gained a lot of skills in leadership and management of convoys and events.

2. In my opinion, hennery term was generally good but had significant issues, particularly with the high commands, and department in HR , HR is one of the most import departments and Henry made a 13 year old handle it. If I got the leadership, I promise to change all of these issues and ensure my term has a lot of skilled soldiers and competent high commands who can effectively manage soldiers, departments, and events, making the NG the best it can be.

3. I have never wanted leadership for money or power; I already possess both. As a Leader in the LaSedra family, I had significant power and responsibilities, managing members and events. LaSedra taught me a lot. After LaSedra disbanded. I rejoined in Weedy's term, knowing everything about the NG, its laws, and procedures. I thought of it I have an experience as I was a leader of an unofficial family so what's the problem if I took the Leadership of an org.

My goal is to make NG the best org and have a term no other General did

Advice for Improving the RolePlay Level in the Organization:

1. To enhance RolePlay (RP) in the NG, I will not have in my term High commands with zero experience or don't know how to lead convoys or any thing from that kind I will have a strict exam for high command and I will make sure every high command know to how to act in any situation and I will make sure that any one join the org know every baisc and important server rule and city regulations

2. Favoritism is something I will not have in my term , and it will not be tolerated under my leadership. Promotions will be based on activity and events , with every detail by HR before leader approval. Any high command member practicing favoritisms will be dismissed and blacklisted.

mafia foster

Player
Player
Information
  1. Adam Shaher
  2. 18
  3. GMT+03:00
  4. From 6 to 8 hours
  5. adamshaher
  6. Adam Shaher
  7. 85059
Additional information

1. I've been part of the National Guard (NG) for a long time, increasing my leadership skill and management skills. Throughout my journey, especially during Spike and Weedy and Henry terms, I got promoted from rank 1, learning greatly from these generals. I gained a lot of skills in leadership and management of convoys and events.

2. In my opinion, hennery term was generally good but had significant issues, particularly with the high commands, and department in HR , HR is one of the most import departments and Henry made a 13 year old handle it. If I got the leadership, I promise to change all of these issues and ensure my term has a lot of skilled soldiers and competent high commands who can effectively manage soldiers, departments, and events, making the NG the best it can be.

3. I have never wanted leadership for money or power; I already possess both. As a Leader in the LaSedra family, I had significant power and responsibilities, managing members and events. LaSedra taught me a lot. After LaSedra disbanded. I rejoined in Weedy's term, knowing everything about the NG, its laws, and procedures. I thought of it I have an experience as I was a leader of an unofficial family so what's the problem if I took the Leadership of an org.

My goal is to make NG the best org and have a term no other General did

Advice for Improving the RolePlay Level in the Organization:

1. To enhance RolePlay (RP) in the NG, I will not have in my term High commands with zero experience or don't know how to lead convoys or any thing from that kind I will have a strict exam for high command and I will make sure every high command know to how to act in any situation and I will make sure that any one join the org know every baisc and important server rule and city regulations

2. Favoritism is something I will not have in my term , and it will not be tolerated under my leadership. Promotions will be based on activity and events , with every detail by HR before leader approval. Any high command member practicing favoritisms will be dismissed and blacklisted.
The best leader ,, adam up

fawze

Player
Player
معلومات
  1. آدم شاهر
  2. 18
  3. جرينتش+٠٣:٠٠
  4. من 6 إلى 8 ساعات
  5. آدمشاهر
  6. آدم شاهر
  7. 85059
معلومات إضافية

1. لقد كنت جزءا من الحرس الوطني (NG) لفترة طويلة ، مما زاد من مهاراتي القيادية ومهاراتي الإدارية. طوال رحلتي ، خاصة خلال فترات سبايك وويدي وهنري ، تمت ترقيتي من الرتبة 1 ، وتعلمت كثيرا من هؤلاء الجنرالات. اكتسبت الكثير من المهارات في قيادة وإدارة القوافل والفعاليات.

2. في رأيي ، كان مصطلح hennery جيدا بشكل عام ولكن كان لديه مشكلات كبيرة ، لا سيما مع القيادات العليا ، والقسم في الموارد البشرية ، الموارد البشرية هي واحدة من أكثر أقسام الاستيراد وهنري جعل الطفل البالغ من العمر 13 عاما يتعامل معها. إذا حصلت على القيادة ، أعدك بتغيير كل هذه القضايا والتأكد من أن فترة ولايتي بها الكثير من الجنود المهرة والقيادات العليا المختصة التي يمكنها إدارة الجنود والإدارات والأحداث بشكل فعال ، مما يجعل NG أفضل ما يمكن أن يكون.

3. لم أرغب أبدا في القيادة من أجل المال أو السلطة. أنا أملك بالفعل كليهما. بصفتي قائدا في عائلة LaSedra ، كان لدي سلطة ومسؤوليات كبيرة ، وإدارة الأعضاء والأحداث. علمني لاسيدرا الكثير. بعد حل لاسيدرا. انضممت مرة أخرى إلى مصطلح Weedy ، وكنت أعرف كل شيء عن NG وقوانينها وإجراءاتها. فكرت في الأمر لدي تجربة لأنني كنت قائدا لعائلة غير رسمية ، فما هي المشكلة إذا توليت قيادة مؤسسة.

هدفي هو جعل NG أفضل منظمة والحصول على مصطلح لم يفعله أي جنرال آخر

نصائح لتحسين مستوى لعب الأدوار في المنظمة:

1. لتعزيز لعب الأدوار (RP) في NG ، لن يكون لدي في فترة ولايتي أوامر عليا بدون خبرة أو لا أعرف كيف أقود القوافل أو أي شيء من هذا النوع ، سأجري اختبارا صارما للقيادة العليا وسأتأكد من أن كل قيادة عليا تعرف كيفية التصرف في أي موقف وسأتأكد من أن أي شخص ينضم إلى المؤسسة يعرف كل خادم مهم و القاعدة ولوائح المدينة

2. المحسوبية شيء لن أحصل عليه في فترة ولايتي ، ولن يتم التسامح معه تحت قيادتي. ستعتمد العروض الترويجية على النشاط والأحداث ، مع كل التفاصيل من قبل الموارد البشرية قبل موافقة القائد. سيتم فصل أي عضو في القيادة العليا يمارس المحسوبية وإدراجه في القائمة السوداء.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom