Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
walter opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2024
Time of violation
13:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sp-FSia1Kiw?si=RKGYLDBgwu842tbG

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Ngl you should show what happen before this pov you started.. cant just randomly go up to a guy and ask for his id when theres no rp reason to. Also, you can see that there were at least 3 ppl in his face like cmon man.. reporting just for the sake of getting new players punished is crazy

malikabdullahoo

Player
Player
Ngl you should show what happen before this pov you started.. cant just randomly go up to a guy and ask for his id when theres no rp reason to. Also, you can see that there were at least 3 ppl in his face like cmon man.. reporting just for the sake of getting new players punished is crazy
Bro that's what I'm saying I would show him my id but his voice was bot coming to me and I had so many other people to me.

malikabdullahoo

Player
Player
Bro that's what I'm saying I would show him my id but his voice was bot coming to me and I had so many other people to me and I also said to him that your voice is not coming plz write in the left eye but he didn't

Kushal Patil

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
Reason: As there is no real reason to ask for his ID

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Complaint Against Administrat
ion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom