Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gaamix Armone
Administrators nickname
CarI Jordan
Date
Jul 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HYDbrrt2UBg

Gaamix Heist

Days that break you are the days that make you
Leader of unofficial org
Hi there, Hope you guys are doing well. so it's the 2nd time I'm getting ban for unfair decision maybe it's not this fault it's a misunderstanding. So never mind I got ban for gen 4.1 that I don't have any Death Effect IN THIS FORUM. Please check the POV 1 where the actual thing happened I don't know what bug happen there I didn't also see the death effect and this happen never mind I still post forum for that guy. Secondly its happening to a lot of bugs in game I'm facing too many because I have a low end pc. As it was a bug I think it's an unfair decision I'm ready for PC check if you think I'm using anything illegal. In POV 2 you can see there is death effect, but I don't know why there is no in POV 1 it was the footage of yesterday. Last time I also get banned for Gen with wrong time its happened again I had applied for families leadership please consider my this request first from the other. I spend my every single penny to grow a family and I don't want to get banned.

Ready for PC Check if you think I'm using any illegal thing.
Thanks.

POV 1

POV 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom