Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hammoud Fun
Administrators nickname
Adham pluxury
Date
Jul 24, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/YfivZUp

Hammoud Fun

Player
Player
Dear Server Administration, Grand RP Administration, and Curator of the Project,

I hope this letter finds you well. I’m writing to sincerely apologize for my actions that led to my permanent ban from the server a year ago. As a newcomer at the time, I didn’t fully understand the rules and regulations that govern our community.

Out of loyalty to my family and thinking I was playing the game correctly, I followed the directives of my family leader without realizing the consequences. Specifically, I left my family to join the legacy family and deposited $150,000 in the family balance, which was then used to raid that family. I didn’t know that the individual involved was a well-known YouTuber, nor did I understand that my actions were against server rules.

Since then, I’ve reached out to the YouTuber involved, and he has graciously accepted my apology. He suggested I submit a request to lift the ban and mentioned that the curator of the project or higher administration could give me another chance. Over the past year, I’ve thoroughly learned and understood the server rules, and I’ve grown into a more responsible individual.

I deeply regret my actions and the impact they had on the server community. I assure you that I’ve learned from my mistakes and am committed to following all server rules and maintaining a positive environment for everyone. I humbly request that you reconsider my ban and grant me another opportunity to participate in the community. I am willing to comply with any conditions you may set, including a money wipe, if necessary.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to the possibility of rejoining the server and contributing positively to the community.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom