Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Grove Street Families I Zarif Verlice

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Verlice

EN03- Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Verlice

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader Of
Grove Street Families💚

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I want to lead the Families gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Families gang and have a strong Organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Families gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members. If i got Leadership I also host many events like Global.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organzation:

- Being strict is one of the keys to having good Roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

- Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

- Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments. I also Give Bonuses who Doing 100% turf and Successfull Events

Ranking System :

11 ) Leader
10 ) Deputy
9 ) Under Deputy
8 )
Turfer
--High Commands--
7 ) OG Families

6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

My Goals Are :

100% Turfs
No favortism in my term
Complete term with no warningI
I'll try to make my curators happy with my activity

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Verbal warning

Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

CarI Jordan

â™  Men are brave â™ 
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place tomorrow (Friday) , 19/07/2024, at 15:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Zoro HellKing (zoro237)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)​

CarI Jordan

â™  Men are brave â™ 
Server Administrator
Rejected

Not attended the interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom