Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RIJU PLAYZ
Administrators nickname
Abhijeet Burrows
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
9:20PM IST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/753701/#post-2665782

riju285

Player
Player
RIJU PLAYZ
My ID : 89156
[email protected]
7th July, 2024

SUB - Apologizing for GR 6.17

Dear Grand RP Forums Moderation Team,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is RIJU PLAYZ, and I am writing to formally apologize for my recent violation of rule GR 6.17 on the GTA 5 Grand Roleplay server. I understand that my actions were not in line with the community guidelines and that they disrupted the roleplaying experience for others.

Upon reflection, I realize that my behavior was inappropriate and disrespectful to both the server rules and to the other members of the community who strive to maintain a positive and immersive environment. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that this will not happen again in the future.

I deeply value the Grand RP community and the opportunities it provides for creative and engaging roleplaying experiences. I understand the importance of adhering to the rules that help maintain fairness, respect, and enjoyment for all participants.

In light of this incident, I have taken steps to review and familiarize myself more thoroughly with the server rules to ensure that I can contribute positively to the community going forward. I am committed to learning from this experience and to being a respectful and responsible member of the Grand RP community.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption caused by my actions. I appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding this matter. Thank you for maintaining such a vibrant and enjoyable roleplaying environment, and I look forward to continuing to participate responsibly in the Grand RP community.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information or clarification regarding this issue.

Warm regards,

RIJU PLAYZ

smil matter

Player
Player
RIJU PLAYZ
My ID : 89156
[email protected]
7th July, 2024

SUB - Apologizing for GR 6.17

Dear Grand RP Forums Moderation Team,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is RIJU PLAYZ, and I am writing to formally apologize for my recent violation of rule GR 6.17 on the GTA 5 Grand Roleplay server. I understand that my actions were not in line with the community guidelines and that they disrupted the roleplaying experience for others.

Upon reflection, I realize that my behavior was inappropriate and disrespectful to both the server rules and to the other members of the community who strive to maintain a positive and immersive environment. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that this will not happen again in the future.

I deeply value the Grand RP community and the opportunities it provides for creative and engaging roleplaying experiences. I understand the importance of adhering to the rules that help maintain fairness, respect, and enjoyment for all participants.

In light of this incident, I have taken steps to review and familiarize myself more thoroughly with the server rules to ensure that I can contribute positively to the community going forward. I am committed to learning from this experience and to being a respectful and responsible member of the Grand RP community.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption caused by my actions. I appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding this matter. Thank you for maintaining such a vibrant and enjoyable roleplaying environment, and I look forward to continuing to participate responsibly in the Grand RP community.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information or clarification regarding this issue.

Warm regards,

RIJU PLAYZ
i think he didnt know at first he cants use obs cuz if he did he would not show it in the video admins will find it in thir ways

riju285

Player
Player
i think he didnt know at first he cants use obs cuz if he did he would not show it in the video admins will find it in thir ways
yes at first I don't know this rule but after this incident I have gone through all the grand RP Rules and I will never violet them again

Tuhin_10

Player
Player
I also don't think that he knew about these rules. He is a new player . Please reconsider and give him a second chance .Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom