Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyle Swench
Suspect ID
214269-200290
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2024
Time of violation
10:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Kyle Frolov

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐑 πŽπ… π‘π„πˆΜ‡π’
Player
ID 214269 was in zone from family WEST MAFIA then when he got killed,

he entered the zone from his main account 200290 as a slaughter gang member. I'm wondering if we can enter from another family to the zone from twinks to kill our enemies, we will have time to win events easily. Because basically most of the people has twinks so for example if we enter from another family and kill most of them. Then we can enter from our mains and we can easily win the event. In this way we will manage to reach 25+ people inside the event.

In this way he played from another family so his family can reach 25 inside by doing this thing they were more than 25 inside as I mentioned above. If its not teaming between different families all people should know it.

Also I want to ask another thing, Why escobar family is not trying to kill slaughter gang while they have more numbers than us?. All we can see is escobar trying to kill only us, they are not even trying to push/kill slaughter gang family in event.

Last edited:

Kyle Frolov

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐑 πŽπ… π‘π„πˆΜ‡π’
Player
oh my god another bullshit report, aren't u guys bored from this shit? get me a rule in discord saying u can't enter on twink , don't try making rules from ur mind there's a discord and the rules are there try to read it.
Well where is the rule about the last POV request you made on us? I couldn't find any rule about which considering RP ticket event like you have to shoot everyone you see otherwise It's teaming. Let admins decide about it.

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Reviewed
After consideration there is no issue to enter from main and twink the same event
Even with different families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom