Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed rdm | 158856, 160169, 155032, 159319, 143977, 152934 | the boyz family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sarthak Skorpean
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2024
Time of violation
11:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAA4dYFWCNk

JosephhVijay

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

Please look our POV a person from Skorpean family started the fight without the warning (Player id - 119787). The Boyz family never initiated a gun fight until Skorpean fire on us you can see it clearly in POV (1:48). Requesting you to take action for doing RDM on the consent person who initiated the fight from Skorpean family.

POV -

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
not for u, my 1 fam member is important to me .and if I continue forum althow u gonna punish. So be carefull next time. With your.....

JosephhVijay

Player
Player
not for u, my 1 fam member is important to me .and if I continue forum althow u gonna punish. So be carefull next time. With your.....
Next time before reporting in forum please clear the dusts on you shoulder then come to others!!!

Pattasu Balu

Player
Player
As I have to mention that server rules are common to every one in the server. Don’t create fake story to prove your fake innocence and once you exposed, you are telling to close the forum to admin. ID - 119787 has to get punished for shooting without giving demand.

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
As I have to mention that server rules are common to every one in the server. Don’t create fake story to prove your fake innocence and once you exposed, you are telling to close the forum to admin. ID - 119787 has to get punished for shooting without giving demand
For your kind information if I continue forum my friend will punished but u will also got punished if u wanna see example

Refer to this forum

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
For your kind information if I continue forum my friend will punished but u will also got punished if u wanna see example

Refer to this forum
Coming with purchased members will not grow your family. At afternoon even only 5 members are not online but at raid with 12 members. (No ooc )

JosephhVijay

Player
Player
Coming with purchased members will not grow your family. At afternoon even only 5 members are not online but at raid with 12 members. (No ooc )
We never posted "Looking for family members" in advertisement like you guys did. We all have member whom we know personally for past 2 years. Also not everyone is available all the time everyone has other works tooo. (No OOC)

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
We never posted "Looking for family members" in advertisement like you guys did. We all have member whom we know personally for past 2 years. Also not everyone is available all the time everyone has other works tooo.
Lol , i didn't said about advertisement. And there are many other ways to bring and purchase fam members. Like taking help from other family and many thing that I don't wanna say.
And the leave this conversation here I closed this forum and no one gonaa punished. (No Ooc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom