Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miles Opps
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xzlCibg

mikewaz

Player
Player
Dear Admin team!
Today I got banned for 60 days on my main account for having additional accounts and sadly I remember making 3 accounts so I am by no means saying that Jonny was wrong to ban me however I have been playing on this project actively for little over a year now and met countless friends and experienced many adventures and it would very much sadden me to stop playing after all these hours spent, also let me give some context as to why I created 3 accounts, when I first started playing Grand Rp I made my main account first then a couple weeks later I wanted to make a twink but as I was very inexperienced and dumb at the time I forgot the password for said twink and haven't played on that account even once (you can check if I am right through logs) and more recently I created my 3rd account to have an actual twink that I can use which was a terrible idea and the reason why I did not tell the admin team about my error is because of the simple reason that I was afraid to get banned as I really enjoy playing so if you would consider giving me a second chance it would really mean the world to me, also it is fine by me if the admin team removes all my twinks and just keep my main account which is 304556 or even if you wipe my money or other conditions that the admin team would find necessary I will accept.
Thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom