Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
GRAFITO SUNDWAL
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2024
Time of violation
18:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Gn1Bu-ntG38

77xyan

Player
Player
I was going out of my fam house then i saw some people shooting randomly then they aimed on me i said they cant kill as it is our property so he(319989) said okay and left saying "okay bitch" and after when i was going towards my car they shot me without any demand and the person id no. 85059 said idk some work in other language and "MOTH*R FU*KER" and then he killed me i am new in this game and finding lobby this level of toxic not appreciatable so toxic lobby cursing new players . i play 10 hours daily and if this continuous i will stop playing
thank you

zaid12

Player
Player
first you are doing meta gamming then you are seeing a panel raid and you are not fearing for you life. you broke rules and id 85059 did not do anything wrong he said its a panel raid and he told you to leave and you didnot its your fault not his and its a wrong title for a complaint.

77xyan

Player
Player
first you are doing meta gamming then you are seeing a panel raid and you are not fearing for you life. you broke rules and id 85059 did not do anything wrong he said its a panel raid and he told you to leave and you didnot its your fault not his and its a wrong title for a complaint.
I came out and didnt saw it was panel raid why would i fear for my life then? And 85059 said panel raid but didnt gave me time tk run he said panel raid mother fucker and killed me and idk how to write title am new

77xyan

Player
Player
And i wasn’t doing meta gaming? Give proof i was doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom