Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ZAaeim dhellking
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DbwFJF7

ZAeim DHellking

Player
Player
Dear Adminstrator, I hope you are doing well.
My name is ZAeim DHellking ID (32845). I am an EN3 player and I am writing to appeal the ban issued on my account for violating General Rule 1.8 (Helper). I recieved a permanent Ban For violating General Rule 1.8. I transferred money from the money that he deposit it from his twink to his main, which is a very foolish thing to do from my side. I have been playing the game from April 2023, and I have made many friends and me and my friend create a family name Hell Kings i am duputy in this family , and we have continued to play the server for a period of almost a full year since the opening of the family, and we have grinded our way with the family Fair and square, it is too hard for me to leave All this fatigue and time and my friends and leave the server. I apologize for this big misbehavior . I want to continue to be a part of this community. I have made a lot of friends and I don't want to leave them. I have learned from my mistake and am committed to improving my behavior. I hope I will have the opportunity to prove that I can be a positive member of the Grand RP Project. I accept to wipe my main account and let me be a good member of this great community again. please Give me one last chance.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I hope you will consider my request unblocked and allow me to continue being part of this wonderful project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom