Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gee Mxn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2024
Time of violation
23:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bOxSmtDtFY8?si=oEgtaEpDfx6_Tc4R

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
This guy came with his friend while my pov was off and doing car ramming I called a admin and his friend got punish who was the driver, this one was left in the HQ and I gave him demands to leave and once he left out of the HQ I went and killed him. He then came back before 15 minutes breaking NLR which I don't have pov of that part, any ways he came back and killed my gang member and I went to patch her and he killed me on HQ compound well he actually killed both of us on the HQ compound then came provoking us after we died in HQ all in pov

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
Just face your punishment and don't come on my post looking for mercy idiot. Know the rules of the ghetto you been provoking you and your friend and I got him sent to doc. I gave you demands to leave my HQ in 5 seconds once you reach out of my HQ I killed you. Now post pov of what you are talking about and show when you broke NLR to come take revenge killing dummy!! You still gonna get warned for ghetto rule 1.4 anyway so just be still and wait. Learn the rules of this server before you come with nonsense

Harrisonn.

Player
Player
Just face your punishment and don't come on my post looking for mercy idiot. Know the rules of the ghetto you been provoking you and your friend and I got him sent to doc. I gave you demands to leave my HQ in 5 seconds once you reach out of my HQ I killed you. Now post pov of what you are talking about and show when you broke NLR to come take revenge killing dummy!! You still gonna get warned for ghetto rule 1.4 anyway so just be still and wait. Learn the rules of this server before you come with nonsense
Are you sure man, I didn't do anything wrong, you're a freak who doesn't even know how to redux, man, also I don't have a family there, you gave me 5 seconds to get out of there, so I have the right to respond, so I gave it to you and then you removed it even though I told you not to, you idiot, you don't even know the rules, now shut up!

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
For your information that was not me giving demands stupid. And we can give demands and kill anybody once they failed to comply with our rules. Its our HQ not yours

Last edited:

Harrisonn.

Player
Player
For your information that was not me giving demands stupid. And we can give demands and kill anybody once they failed to comply with our rules. Its our HQ not yours
You dont know any rules if you give me a demant I can answer
You dont even know that you are being an asshole I will not argue with novices like you anymore!!!

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
No worries I will not sit here and argue with you dumb kids. Admin will definitely give you a warning so go ahead and continue talking talking🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom