Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich Marco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2024
Time of violation
12:21
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4OOqR9Z

rich sebastian

Player
Player
Only For Hindi Speaking Admins
Dear Admins
I am writing to report a serious violation of server rule GR1.6, as well as to seek assistance regarding a scam incident involving my GTA 5 account. I have evidence of a player engaging in real-money transactions involving game currency, which is prohibited. I captured email communications and screenshots as proof. During a livestream, while logging into my GTA 5 account, this player hacked my account, resulting in my unjust ban, while he continues to play on multiple accounts. I request a thorough investigation, appropriate sanctions including an IP block and permanent blacklist for the player, and assistance in recovering my account and lifting the ban. I am committed to maintaining a fair environment on our roleplay server and trust that you will handle this matter promptly. Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Sincerely,
[Rich_GuRjar]

Wolfmafia

Player
Player
Only For Hindi Speaking Admins
Dear Admins
I am writing to report a serious violation of server rule GR1.6, as well as to seek assistance regarding a scam incident involving my GTA 5 account. I have evidence of a player engaging in real-money transactions involving game currency, which is prohibited. I captured email communications and screenshots as proof. During a livestream, while logging into my GTA 5 account, this player hacked my account, resulting in my unjust ban, while he continues to play on multiple accounts. I request a thorough investigation, appropriate sanctions including an IP block and permanent blacklist for the player, and assistance in recovering my account and lifting the ban. I am committed to maintaining a fair environment on our roleplay server and trust that you will handle this matter promptly. Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Sincerely,
[Rich_GuRjar]
Take action admins

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Up on reviewing the evidence, I decide to Reject the report.
As the provided evidence is not sufficient.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom