Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Amine
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +1
4. Average online per day
- 10-12
5. Your Discord
- mr.aminx
6. Your Nickname
- Aminox Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become a leader of the Vagos gang because I have experience in the field of gangs and crime and I know how to manage a gang excellently because I have previous experience in gangs and I was a deputy in the Bloods gang in City No. 2 and I also obtained many high ranks in all other gangs for this reason. I can now manage the Vagos gang perfectly, and I will make it one of the strongest gangs

- Also, I can make Vagos one of the strongest gangs in many ways, such as kidnapping the police, doing many hostage situations, robbing stores, negotiating with them so that I can give them the hostage and they give me money, attacking Fort Zancudo and stealing their warehouses, and all of this depends on Role-playing and how to deal with this and not break the rules

- Also, I want to complete the term 100% without any warning, and I will do this by controlling all the lands of the other gangs and also attending all the events and eliminating all the other gangs that will try to steal my lands, vagos, or even think about doing that and all of this. It must be compatible with the rules and playing the role play and the rp

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will conduct store robbery every hour so that there is gang activity

- I will try to control all other gangs' territories in order to complete the 100% turf

- I will place four suitable deputys who will be ready to assist gang members and interact in all events.

- I want to control the ghetto, and I will kill anyone who thinks about entering it, or I will kidnap him.

Ranking System

11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.OG Vagos
8.Event Handler
7.Turfer
6.Verlice
5.Elite
4.Graffitist
3.Dealer
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Friday) , 19/07/2024, at 17:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom