Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Asker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2024
Time of violation
12:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/J90J7Y7H0wU

Ali Asker

Player
Player
While in the Gang area in the game, I heard a few people telling a guy to get out of the area. I went to the warehouse area of HQ, got a gun and pointed it at the man. Because there were warnings to leave the area. Then he pulled a gun on me and killed me. I got a little angry because I died in the game and I hit the table. Both of my monitors fell on me. I started to get more and more angry. My friend picked me up, but he didn't shoot the man. Because he doesn't know about the rules and was taken into Gang for no reason. Moreover, they made it level 8. I spoke Turkish because the person who shot me could not understand English. And with the anger of that moment, I started punching the man. Then he killed me again. I couldn't hold my nerves. And I started swearing again outside the game. Moreover, this person said he could shoot me and made fun of me.

lioReal

Player
Player
I request the Turkish admin to review She is unarmed and leavs me, punches me randomly. And she curses my family values

lioReal

Player
Player
I request the Turkish admin to review She is unarmed and leavs me, punches me randomly. And she curses my family values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom