Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Franciscoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Rishav Chowdhury

2. Your age-17

3. Time zone- +5 30 GMT (IST)

4. Average online per day-7-9 hours IG more on weekdays

5. Your Discord- rishavop1249

6. Your Nickname-John Francisco

7. Your ID-75826

Additional information

1.Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

2.1) I want to become the leader of SAHP or sheriff because I have worked in other organizations like EMS, GOV, FIB, and LSPD, and I know how they work My latest organization was SAHP. I worked in SAHP as a COS during ALI's term, and then I found SAHP interesting because the city is safe for patrolling, but on highways we can get robbed. Any time I saw SAHP troopers getting robbed, no one could do anything about it. I felt very sad at that time, and I thought that if I became the leader, I would not let this happen because if I became the leader, I would love my people who are working hard for my organization.

2.2) I will give my employees the rank they deserve because I know how hard they work for a particular organization, and I will not show any kind of favoritism. I saw almost everywhere that leaders and HCs do so much favoritism that they remove the hard worker in place of their friends. I feel very sad that time under my leadership, I will just remove this favoritism, and the one who tries to do it, I will either demote them or blacklist them, and if they try to harass their lowers, I will take severe action, I promise.

2.3) I will create a healthy and friendly atmosphere with my employees and with other organizations. My aim is to make everyone feel valued and make SAHP the most active organization in LEOS, and I will make sure that if troopers go for patrol, they must carry one more unit I see almost every hour that SAHP troopers are getting robbed on the highway and taken as hostages. I will make sure that no one loses their life.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

•Hiring: I will make a good and active HR team so that they can hire more people for the day and night shifts, especially the night shift. On the night shift, we face the most common thing: inactivity.

•Bonus: I will provide bonuses every Saturday or Sunday because I do not work and my employees who are working this hard will not get anything back for work.

• Meetings and promotion ceremony: Meetings and promotion ceremonies: I will regularly do a meeting with department chiefs, and I will do a meeting every week with my employees so that we can discuss about the SAHP and make the SAHP better and more active.

Departments:

i: PE- Parking Enforcementi
ii: IA- Internal Affairs
iii: SWAT- Special Weapons and Tactics

iv HR- Human Resources
Chain of Commands
Rank System
30.Sheriff
29.Undersheriff
28.Assistant Sheriff
27.Chief of Staff
26.Chief Of Division