Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bulla Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2024
Time of violation
17:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oEJmBkr

Shashwat Grace

We behold what we are, and we are what we behold
Player
dude this is just FL...........and u also abused my fam too.......why dont u show that......first u provoked

Shashwat Grace

Player
lol posting forum of FL as gr 3.1.........ahahaha XD

Shashwat Grace

Player
cmon i have better knowledge about the rules than you

Shashwat Grace

Player
and why dont you provide the pov...........u scared that the toxicity by your side will be leaked?.......if u not scared then share the pov

High Rater

Player
Player
i didn't did anything you show pov where i did it you don't have any proof and just arguing here
There is nothing to worry about I have the proof of ur fam who is doing toxicity and bringing religion so let me show u something and let me make it clear if you insult our religion then it not good for u here are some proofs of ur fam insulting and bringing religion and about that word u make forum for is ic thing and dnt try to teach me the rules
open ur eyes and see it

Shashwat Grace

Player
Got the proof of toxicity from your side?.............this is an ic thing.........Can’t you see at that time what ur fam members were doing at that time then I have to say this or I guess u r trying to deceive admins by saving ur friends?

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
There is nothing to worry about I have the proof of ur fam who is doing toxicity and bringing religion so let me show u something and let me make it clear if you insult our religion then it not good for u here are some proofs of ur fam insulting and bringing religion and about that word u make forum for is ic thing and dnt try to teach me the rules
open ur eyes and see it
Sir these guys are not even in our fam

Shaurya Dior

Player
Player
hey shaashwant and high rater bro why would we disrespect our own religion or any other ?
and what are the proofs that hey were from our family OG thugs pls dont put false allegation on anyone let admin decide it

Shashwat Grace

Player
hey shaashwant and high rater bro why would we disrespect our own religion or any other ?
and what are the proofs that hey were from our family OG thugs pls dont put false allegation on anyone let admin decide it
dude what proof do u need.........these cc conversation happened after og thugs raided us and they lost.......so obv the guy who will reply us back will be from that fam only..........and dont write this why would we disrespect any religion...........many guys have done this already and this oggie is one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom