Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MILIN SAINI

Good guy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Milin saini
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 7h +
5. Your Discord - milin19
6. Your Nickname - Milin Eclipse
7. Your ID - 317896

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Since I started playing on GrandRP last year I was always in crime, I climbed up ranks becoming a deputy leader for many successful terms in which I gained the most important things; experience and knowledge. I never had as much desire as I have now to become leader, new start and more people to meet. Opening of the new server made me think that it is time for me to take the lead of the gang and become the right example for each new gang member. If anyone needs any help, my high ranks or me will always be there to help them even if it is the most little thing. I would have 2 deputies for gang events and 2 deputies for turf team. This way I will make sure that every member is active in all gang aspects. I will make sure that newer players will be helped and taught everything by the experienced players within the gang so they stay active and committed to gang.

Me and my friends that will support me are all experienced players in crime section with desire to give our best. I want to make sure The Families gang attend and win every single event, improve the quality of the roleplay and reduce rule-breaks to the minimum. I want to grow this gang to be the strongest, to do GunStore and 24/7 robberies every day, many hostage situations and be the kings of ghetto so everyone would be scared of people wearing green color.

I want this gang not to be only a bunch of criminals roaming the city, I want my gang members to be each others brothers, a family who help each other in any way, all for one and one for all. I would give bonuses often to members after winning a big event and also promotions so they feel valued and get rewarded for all the hard work they put in gang. I would also be strict so people know they cannot troll and break rules because they will instantly be punished or even kicked from the gang. If leader, deputies and other high ranks are active, organised, tolerant, communicative, helpful but also harsh people will respect that and also refrain from breaking rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Creating special teams for different gang activities such as doing graffiti, gang turfs, robberies in ghetto and leading events with according reward for every member which will motivate them to continue their hard work for every activity.

Conversations and secret meetings between leaders of gangs, legal organizations or even family leaders including high-command executives to create better RP scenarios instead of killing on sight everyone in ghetto.

I believe I have the capability to influence other organizations into new role-play experiences such as governor assassination, drug trafficking, street fights with baseball bats and hand-to-hand fighting.

Thank you for reading my application,
Best regards, Milin Ecliipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom