Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complaints about EMS Ledares ID 311904, ID85486, ID355029

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Angel SHBSI
Suspect ID
311904, 85486 355029
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2024
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SHlXOWFg6YE

JORDAN DARK

Player
Player
You will see from the POV that i, representing that me and my friend was off duty, waiting for a friend to get to us. first of all you can see that ID 85486 was mixing in the video while on duty. If You have an arabic talking admin he will se that he said to me " down on your knees" (85486). So not only us should get kicked from the ems but he also, because he was on duty.

ID 355029 The harassment situation with this guy is not right i did not do anythinh to him. Iwas joking with my friend only, not on him ever. so he should get punschad too.

ID 311904 The leader of the EMS came out of nowhere and wanted to kick us from the EMS. As you can see we was off duty and he thought that we was on duty and for that missunderstanding he wanted to kick us. He was using his power as a leader without a reason. Is that right as a leader.

please see the whole video and you will see that we were off duty. BTW my friend ID 143318 was off duty but he was on his way to change.

the think that i dont understand is that if im EMS of duty, im not allowed to live free in the city and say what ever i want.

I hope the admin SAIF KHAN dosent review this forum tho he did not fully understand our side from the story.

Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom