Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazawi Gold

Leader of unofficial org
Family Name: Legends
Founder: Gazawii Bonz | 51002
Leader Forum: Lix NoMercy
Leaders: RONNI LIV | 62819, Fares Legend | 89195
Discord Manage: mohammmdabed
Family House: 525

Family Background Story:
The story begins in 2002 when i was born in a poor neighborhood in Egypt, i was living a gangster life with a lot of my old bad friends who was drug dealers, smugglers and car thieves who took advantage of me because lack of money so i decided to use illegal immigration to go to Los Santos to start a new life there with two of my loyal friends Fares and Ronni, we tried to live a clean life but that way was not easy on us so we decided to go back to our past lifestyle and recreate our old gang under a new name called "Legends" and our goal is to achieve to be the best and strongest gang in the whole city of Los Santos.

Family Rules :
1- Sacrifice for your family.
2- Trust.
3- Sacrifice for your leaders.

Family Goals:
1- Controlling all the areas in the city.
2- Rooting our family name in the city
3- Interfering with the largest operations of large families.
4- Good family with other family's
5- Buying all business for all the family members.

Family Ranks:
1 - Legend Junior: This rank is for new members of the family.
2 - Theft: This rank was for members who proved their loyalty to the family and that they are active and available and became familiar with the game and they knew with them and those who were new to the server.
3 - Shooter : This rank is for members who have proven their worth and love for the general family with members and participate in special events for the family.
4 - Turfer: This rank is for professional members in combat and the TURF.
5 - trusted: this rank is for people who has been for a long time with us and they come to events, also trustworthy.
6 - Business Manager : This rank is for members who have proven that they are trustworthy people who take responsibility and are taking care of family businesses.
7 - Turf Leader : This rank is for the elite members in fighting and the base variety for TURF.
8 - DEPUTY : manager of events and family events and most trustworthy.
9 - LEADER : Right hand to the boss.
10 - GOD FATHER: The Boss of the family.

Family Logo:

Family Outfit : Blue Hodie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom