Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Guddu panditt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2024
Time of violation
16:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Nv1mK_1Bfek

babban muthere

Player
Player
Hello dear sir

They reported a complaint on me for rdm and i got punishment for it but in his pov you can hear other players sound which is on discord and its coming in metagaming please check his pov i have attached his pov link

Here the forum registration link

Please check his pov he is doing metagaming

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
So you are saying admins are wrong
They are doing good work so we can play peacefully by giving punishments to the likes of you
and you are deceiving admins
here is the link and MG doesnt apply here cuz i wasn't in any situation

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
Hello dear sir

They reported a complaint on me for rdm and i got punishment for it but in his pov you can hear other players sound which is on discord and its coming in metagaming please check his pov i have attached his pov link

Here the forum registration link

Please check his pov he is doing metagaming
You are not the Owner of POV

babban muthere

Player
Player
So you are saying admins are wrong
They are doing good work so we can play peacefully by giving punishments to the likes of you
and you are deceiving admins
here is the link and MG doesnt apply here cuz i wasn't in any situation
Bro you are saying that because of you are a part of this situation you should get punishment for it

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
You all' are belong from knightshade family and your family members doing metagaming don't worry everyone can see you're doing metagaming with this guy also
Bro just move on and don't talk shit first educate your fam members not to poke in every fucking matter. And learn some manners how to behave around people and how to treat them. I don't wanna hear shit from people who don't have balls to bear what they sow.

Also he was in discord because he was not in any situation unless and untill this guy poked his nose and made a situation out of nowhere. Learn RolePlay not RulePlay.

babban muthere

Player
Player
Bro just move on and don't talk shit first educate your fam members not to poke in every fucking matter. And learn some manners how to behave around people and how to treat them. I don't wanna hear shit from people who don't have balls to bear what they sow.

Also he was in discord because he was not in any situation unless and untill this guy poked his nose and made a situation out of nowhere. Learn RolePlay not RulePlay.
You accepted that this guy doing metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom