Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Prince Adam

Player
Player
Information
1. Adam Shaher
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. From 6 to 8 hours
5. adamshaher
6. Adam Shaher
7. 85059
Additional information

1.Leader of the National Guard

2.Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

A.More than two years ago, it was the first time I joined the army, and from that time I became certain that this was the organization that I would continue with with all my energy. I started out as a soldier, and then the promotions began until I reached the high command stage, and then I took over as the recruitment manager, and after a while I took over. Aviation Director

B.I have great experience in the army and how to manage it, especially dealing with other institutions. I have relationships with most government institutions, and I have several ideas and proposals for developing and strengthening the army. I also have enough leaders to do this hard work and help me.

C.I aspire to lead the army so that I can develop it, benefit the city, and maintain its security, and not because of money or power, as I already have them. I was and still am a leader for a family with a name that everyone knows, but my lofty goal is only to develop the army through my great experiences.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A.We will have a strong focus on employing a large number of soldiers so that the base is protected throughout the day

B.Must be serious at work, as he will not be allowed to joke around while carrying out his official duties

C.He conveyed the concept that the army was not limited to just guarding the gate, but it have work before the 12 and after the 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom