Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark king
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jul 17, 2024
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://youtube.com/shorts/3d6UjDhGdWg?si=sHE5sOtE3OlKraDn

Muzammil_khan777

Player
Player
Hello Lebron Pluxury
I hope you are doing well.As I am here to stat that this person ID : 2989 I am gonna tell you from the start I was having fun in mandem discord [ Family Discord ] and this person started talking with me and he started being toxic and saying to me that your country is being bombed ( I am from Afghanistan) and you are the one who will die from hunger we can buy you that kinda words and than he called his friends to do it also and then they kicked me from the server. So the mandem Family people were my friend so a deputy unbanned me and I joined the family and server again and today I was just messing around and someone called one of my friends Paki shit so I reacted to that and this person came from nowhere and started saying you aren’t bombed I thought you were bombed Like racism for my country and kicked me again and This isn’t about family server or family this is about the racism for Pakis/Indians And the hate for Afghanistan I am requesting you to please provide me justice Afghanistani people also deserve respect as normal people we are not terrorist
I know you will take a right and fair Decision
Regards
Dark King

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
Hello Lebron Pluxury
I hope you are doing well.As I am here to stat that this person ID : 2989 I am gonna tell you from the start I was having fun in mandem discord [ Family Discord ] and this person started talking with me and he started being toxic and saying to me that your country is being bombed ( I am from Afghanistan) and you are the one who will die from hunger we can buy you that kinda words and than he called his friends to do it also and then they kicked me from the server. So the mandem Family people were my friend so a deputy unbanned me and I joined the family and server again and today I was just messing around and someone called one of my friends Paki shit so I reacted to that and this person came from nowhere and started saying you aren’t bombed I thought you were bombed Like racism for my country and kicked me again and This isn’t about family server or family this is about the racism for Pakis/Indians And the hate for Afghanistan I am requesting you to please provide me justice Afghanistani people also deserve respect as normal people we are not terrorist
I know you will take a right and fair Decision
Regards
Dark King

1- i don’t see any proofs of what you are saying
2- i can do whatever i want in a private discord in which as a fam deputy i can decide who can stay and who can’t
3- put all the proofs about what lead to me banning you from there (not this last time but the very first time), you involved politics in a grandrp discord meant to be there just to make friends and communicate each other and you were not welcome for your topics (discord is blocking your messages to people cause you have been reported whoever knows how many times for spam cause of what you do with it).
Have a good day, grind and don’t hate

Muzammil_khan777

Player
Player
Thats a glitch happening to me and I was talking to one of my friends and you have no word in it if I am talking to him about politics or religion and the thing you started talking on my country and then you started doing Islamophobia I shared my eid video in Chat and you started doing toxicity

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
Thats a glitch happening to me and I was talking to one of my friends and you have no word in it if I am talking to him about politics or religion and the thing you started talking on my country and then you started doing Islamophobia I shared my eid video in Chat and you started doing toxicity
you can say what you want but not that i am racist because of your county, i am one the few that supports Star as Paki when a lot of people don’t , so maybe think why i don’t support you, i don’t like you as a person for what you think and type, now stop typing shit here on this useless forum you did that will be rejected cause private discord has nothing to do with the game itself

Muzammil_khan777

Player
Player
First lie you don’t support paki you kicked Swayze Agp because he’s paki and I dont know why you support star you are the racist person I ever met and you dont like Afghanistani and Pakistani and specially Muslims and I didnt put this forum to ban you just a lesson for you that Respected Admin Lebron Pluxury will give you

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
First lie you don’t support paki you kicked Swayze Agp because he’s paki and I dont know why you support star you are the racist person I ever met and you dont like Afghanistani and Pakistani and specially Muslims and I didnt put this forum to ban you just a lesson for you that Respected Admin Lebron Pluxury will give you
hahahahahaha you are lying so bad, i didn’t kick swayze and whoever kicked him didn’t do it because of his country but because he was being annoying, you can ask Star if i support him, he will tell you the truth. Most of my fam members are muslim and i NEVER involved religion or else when speaking with them cause i’m in the family to have fun and make friends, not for thinking about what religion they are or similar, i never talked about it with them cause they are my friends and i don’t care about what they believe in or they don’t, we are all different in different ways and you are just trying to lie typing dumb stuff

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom