Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sharfin Hossain
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours busy days and 14-16 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord: sharfin
6. Your Nickname: Sharfin Federal
7. Your ID: 302251
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have been working with LifeInvader for 5-6 terms! And very actively I achieved huge experience with the environment of LifeInvader. To enhance my experience I would like to take leader if I get the opportunity.

- I got inspiration from ex-CEOs to lead a team. Their inspiration has built a dedication in my mind to take leadership and prove to myself I also can be the best and will try my best till I reach my destiny.

- Overall, I would like to be the leader of this organization to make an impactful change in the environment here. So, our colleagues don't lose their interest in their jobs. I know being a Leader is difficult and I may face several challenges in the term. But I believe in unity and hard work. With effort and proper support, I believe I can take the organization to the next level.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Friendly Environment: First of all we will need a friendly environment where there should be no favoritism. Everyone will be treated equally and friendly. By good behavior and communication skills, we may able to create a friendly environment.

Events: Events are a more important side of this organization. Improving the quantity and quality of events will improve our connections between our colleagues and the citizens. To ignore our stress and depression we must improve this site. Surely, it will improve our RolePlay experience as we are engaging with different situations and people.

Promotion and Bonuses: Well promotions and bonuses are important to increase interest in our organization. Depending on the employee's contribution we issue their promotions/bonuses and the more hard worker gets announced as employee of the week. By celebrating their achievements we can boost morale between us.

Additional Note: I am a dedicated person with a hardworking mindset. It's my dream to be a leader of this organization. Will create more supportive and united environment here. Thanks for reading💕.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom